Thursday, December 4, 2008

A meme after my own heart

Found this meme about movies at Goddessdster's Livejournal.

01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times
Oh geez. Labyrinth

02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre?
Titanic -- I was 15 and all my friends were doing it

03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Vincent D'Onofrio, Cate Blancett, Kathryn Erbe, Edward Norton

05. Name a movie that you can quote from.
LOL...there are way more than I ever should admit to, but here's a few: My Cousin Vinny, Jumping Jack Flash, Wayne World, Happy Accidents

06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Disney's Beauty and the Beast

07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Grease

08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Happy Accidents

09. Name a movie that you own.
Alot, but I'll recomend The Royal Tennebaums

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Mos Def, most definitly. I heard that he always intended to be an actor and music just kind of happened

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Sadly no

12. Ever made out in a movie?
No

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it yet?
oh there's a lot. Guy is a major one that I want to see but can't find anywhere.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
no

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Titanic -- again I was 15 and all my friends were doing it

16. Popcorn?
Sure with a nice cold coke

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not very often anymore.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Dark Knight

19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Don't really have one. I like a bit of everything, but I guess I am partial to family dramas (quirky family dramas)

20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
don't know

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
um...I'm not sure. Nothing pops out at me

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
OldBoy. It has uncomfortable subject matter, but it's wonderfully done. The visual cues are brillant and the score is just goregous.

23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
It -- Tim Curry as an evil clown and me a little kid...no, no.

24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Oh...I don't know. But My Big Fat Greek Wedding was refreshing when it came out.

No comments: