Saturday, December 6, 2008

A new fan fic discovery

In my perusing of livejournal this week I found a journal by justanotherfic that includes some really wonderful LOCI fan fic. The ones I have read so far are subtle B/A ships, but I think anyone would enjoy them because they are subtle.

Here's the direct link to the two I have read so far:

Infinite Regress
It's a post-ep of sorts for "Frame"

and...if you prefer a little humor mixed in with the angst here's one that takes place around the time of "Betrayal:"

The Queen of Fucking Everything
guess who the queen is

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

Love, love, love those. Livejournal has some really great writers.

Thank goodness someone is writing! LOL

Lynnez said...

I know. There's not much out there right now...at least not by the people I really like and who are really talented writers.

It was nice to find someone who's stuff I hadn't read before and who is gret writer.